Sports Medicine Services
At Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, we know that teamwork goes a long way. The physicians, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, and other medical staff at our hospital partner with professionals across a wide range of discipline in order to give each athlete the treatment they require.
Whether you have sustained an acute sports injury or need treatment for that bothersome knee or shoulder, there’s no better place for sports medicine care in Salt Lake City. Visit one of our three convenient Salt Lake area locations. (Learn more about conditions treated.)
The physicians and orthopedic surgeons at Salt Regional Medical Center treat virtually any disease or injury that an athlete might encounter: torn ligaments in the ankle, shoulder instability, knee wear-and-tear, and much more. In addition to advanced surgical capabilities and state-of-the-art rehab facilities, we offer a number of other services:
- During the high school football season, injured athletes can visit our Saturday Bumps N’ Bruises Clinic, which operates with a goal of decreasing wait time for treatment of Friday night injuries.
- Free Injury Evaluations at Salt Lake Regional Medical Center and Jordan Commons locations. If you are injured, visit one of these two locations for a free sports injury evaluation by a member of our staff. We will evaluate the injury and recommend the next appropriate steps.
Advanced Capabilities for Advanced Athletes
At Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, we provide the best in medical equipment and technology to athletes at all skill levels, from professional to amateur. Offerings include:
- Dedicated MRI and 64-slice CT scanning units
- ER designed for treating sports injuries
- Indoor Pool for aquatic therapy
- Regenerative Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Partial and Total Joint Replacement Surgery
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- ImPACTTM (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment & Cognitive Testing)
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with a sports medicine physician near you in Salt Lake City, call 1-866-431-WELL.
Exclusive Sports Medicine Provider
The Sports Medicine professionals at Salt Lake Regional Medical Center are proud to be the exclusive sports medicine providers of the following teams: