Many patients need assistance and advice with intravenous (IV) mediations, chemotherapy and blood transfusions. Salt Lake Regional Medical Center offers comprehensive IV therapy services. Our team provides patient and family education, and we work closely with you and your physician to manage your care. Our services are provided in a comfortable setting and include:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood transfusions
- Gamma globulin and iron infusions
- Hydration and electrolyte therapy
- Intramuscular (IM) and subcutaneous (SQ) injections
- Intravenous (IV) medications
- IV Line management for many types of lines, including Hickman lines, Port-A-Cath lines, Subclavian-Jugular lines, Peripherally-inserted Central Catheter (PICC) lines, and Midline Catheter lines
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
Services are provided with an appointment Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Our IV Therapy department is located on the ground floor of the hospital.
Please check in through Outpatient Registration, which is located next to the Emergency Department.
Physician offices may fax orders to 801-350-4349.